Class Not on the Schedule? Contact Us for Dates.
Some Courses Scheduled On Demand.
- This event has passed.
Basic & Beyond Handgun Safety Skills & CCW @ Flagler Gun Club – Registration NOW OPEN
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
SEE DETAILS BELOW FOR CUSTOMER DISCOUNTS
This Basic Handgun Skills course is the REAL DEAL!
It is a 6 Hour Course @ Flagler Gun Club in Bunnell that combines Classroom and Substantial Hands-on Action Range time to build knowledge, skills and confidence in safely and effectively handling your firearm.
It is NOT a basic “5 SHOT” CCW Class.
The entire course is completed at Flagler Gun Club in Bunnell, FL. The Classroom portion starts at 8:45am and will include safe gun handling; pistol types, model parts and operation; ammunition; handling firing malfunctions, cleaning and maintenance.
The 3-4 Hour Action Range portion of the course will follow and will focus on developing basic pistol skills and confidence with coaching and practice. Expect to learn range protocol, several shooting positions, grips, walking and shooting, double and single-handed shooting, identifying and clearing malfunctions, loading and unloading, and shoot 150 Rounds of practice shots.
RTC Certificate of completion will be provided for use in applying for a CCW permit. Instructor is NRA Certified.
No firearms or live ammunition in the classroom. Students should bring their firearm to the range (UNLOADED!!! and left in their vehicle), 150 rounds of ammunition, plus hearing and eye protection to the range. Limited rental firearms and ammunition can be arranged for an additional cost. Please inquire before registering.
Register for this course below (add tickets to your cart using the + symbol) NOTE: tickets will become available in March
USE COUPON CODE: FGEUSA2021 to receive a special customer discount of $20
By Registering for Any of Our Classes You Signify that You Understand and Agree to the Following:
- You must not be prohibited by Florida or Federal laws from legally possessing a firearm .
- All students are required to sign liability waivers at the beginning of the class.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- There is an additional $10 (cash only) per person range utilization fee per day.
- There are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the class session you have signed up for, your fees will be applied towards another session of the same class within 3 months. If you do not attend another session within 3 months, then your fees are forfeited. There is a $10 fee for each change of your class session date. If for some reason we are forced to cancel the class session you are registered for, you can either obtain a complete refund or you can select another scheduled class.
- Failure to follow the Instructor’s safety and other range instructions will result in the student being asked to leave the class without any refunds.