This Defensive Pistol Training Course is a 6+ Hour Action Range Program@ Flagler Gun Club in Bunnell.
It is custom-designed for small classes to build pistol-handling skills, a defensive mindset, holster techniques, and shooting from varied positions and distances to the target.
Level 1 drills will include:
- Principles of concealment including proper attire
- Holster techniques—drawing from holster and purse
- Developing mental awareness and defensive mindset for self protection
- Quick analysis, rapid response and immediate action drills for unique scenarios
- Clearing common stoppages and reloading under time pressure
- Cover and concealment drills
- Timed drawing from concealment and shooting targets from varied distances
- Shooting from varied positions in the open and behind cover—sitting, standing, squatting, prone etc.
- In this class you will fire at least 400 rounds.
Students should have completed the NRA or RTC Basic Pistol Course, or equivalent training prior to enrolling unless waived after evaluation by the instructor.
Students should bring their firearm (UNLOADED!!!), 400+ rounds of ammunition, holsters, plus hearing and eye protection to the range.
Returning RTC Students receive a special discount (email firstname.lastname@example.org for Coupon Code)
Register for this course In-Store at Florida Gun Exchange to receive an FGE customer discount